The mission of the Storyteller’s Illustrated Dictionary is to help children write creative stories all by themselves. It supports children in the 6-13 age range to use better vocabulary in their narrative writing and storytelling.
Over time, children will learn to write more creatively and become better storytellers by consulting the dictionary, as it widens their vocabulary. This helps them develop into independent learners who are happy to step outside their comfort zone to create better and more innovative stories.
- 1300 Hollywood illustrations.
- Each word features word pairs for grammatical context and storytelling ideas.
- 1000+ storytelling words in 6 key themes describing character, weather, taste and smell, action, emotion, and setting
- Hilarious and memorable characters
1. Fully illustrated words accompanied by a definition and sample sentence
2. Non-illustrated word lists in themes
3. Illustrated noun pages accompanied by 3 word-pair examples
4. Word Pair Glossary