Sometimes this happens when you don't clear the cookies on your device! Once you clear them in your browser settings, you can refresh the page and you should be able to choose between forms of pronunciation again.
Articles in this section
- Why do only some of the words feature phonemes, while other words are fully spelled out?
- I have selected American English pronunciation on the phonics audio player, but I would like to change it to UK English (or vice versa). How do I do this?
- What is the 10,000 Word Journey?
- How can I subscribe to your newsletter ?
- How can I help my child use Mrs Wordsmith products?
- Does Mrs Wordsmith work for children with dyslexia?
- Do Mrs Wordsmith products work for children with autism?
- What if my child dislikes reading?