The focus is on those aged 7–14 years old, which is a period of rapid word acquisition for children. But it is never too early or too late to increase a child’s word power. This product is suitable for any age as long as a child can read or has someone to read with them.
Articles in this section
- What is the 10,000 Word Journey?
- Where do the words come from?
- Why should I subscribe for six months?
- How much adult involvement is required?
- Does Mrs Wordsmith’s programme cover material my child learns at school?
- What is the recommended age range?
- What results can I expect with a subscription to Mrs Wordsmith?