Materials are designed to complement what children are learning in school, and to encourage a love and fascination of words. In consultation with experts as well as leading schools and teaching staff, we have focused on words that are not on the national curriculum vocabulary lists.
Articles in this section
- What is the 10,000 Word Journey?
- Where do the words come from?
- Why should I subscribe for six months?
- How much adult involvement is required?
- Does Mrs Wordsmith’s programme cover material my child learns at school?
- What is the recommended age range?
- What results can I expect with a subscription to Mrs Wordsmith?